I talk with RC, of Sports Card Sellers, Inc. about how most of the sports cards he’s tracking are roughly the same price now as they were a year ago. It’s like the last year never happened. Why did this happen? What does the short term and long term future hold for sports card prices?
- Sports Card Sellers Inc. Ebay Store – https://www.ebay.com/str/sportscardsellersinc
- US Consumer Spending Report – https://go.morningconsult.com/rs/850-TAA-511/images/211117_US-Spending-Report-November.pdf
- BEA Disposable Income Analysis – https://www.bea.gov/data/income-saving/disposable-personal-income
- Disposable Income Month Over Month – https://www.statista.com/statistics/216773/monthly-percentage-of-change-in-the-disposable-personal-income-in-the-us/
- US Inflation Rate Statistics – https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/inflation-cpi
- PSA Grading Trends – https://www.gemrate.com/